Cruiser shops/mechanics in MN or WI? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there,
I have an 88 fj62 and I’m looking for an experienced cruiser mechanic in or around the Twin Cities. Might anyone here have a referral for me? Many thanks.
Cheers,
Farrah

Not sure if still in business, but you might try calling. @Poser on this board.

LCR4WD
Farmington, MN
www.lcr4wd.com
612-695-1881​

Thank you very much.
I have called several and left messages with no luck. Darn!
Cheers,
Farrah
I've tried to get ahold of him too with no luck.. let me know if you find someone. I was told to try expedition autoworks in st loius park but i think he specializes in land rovers

I've tried to get ahold of him too with no luck.. let me know if you find someone. I was told to try expedition autoworks in st loius park but i think he specializes in land rovers
Darn! Sorry to hear.
Thanks for the LR information.
I’ll give the LR place in SLP a call and see if they have any referrals for our trucks.
Cheers.

I called Eric & Mike over at Expedition Autoworks in St. Louis Park, MN, and they said that they have a few guys who work on Land Cruisers. Based on all of the recommendations and great reviews of their work on Land Rovers, I’m giving them a shot at inspecting my 1996 FZJ80 for preventative maintenance & a whistle that I hear when idling.

I’m bringing it in on October 17, so I will report back on how their service was, and what they find & recommended for servicing.

Thank you very much.
I have called several and left messages with no luck. Darn!
Cheers,
Farrah
Yep has had my axles for 2 years now and am un able to get a hold of him to retrieve them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom