Cruiser Shop in Billings ?????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title states looking for a shop in the Billings area to get a few things done on my FZJ80, preferably guys that know these rigs and are at least sorta trustworthy. I am going to be in this area for a while and being away from home and my own tool box, I need to get a couple things I have been putting off handled .....

Thanks guys

They mostly do restorations plus I think their in Lewistown now, might be wrong, there is a foreign car repair place on 6th avenue, haven't hear bad stuff about them and I see the occasional cruiser there, what do you need done, might be able to help.

Mostly bushings

Edit: Need to weld my Resonator back on to my exhaust, it seems to have broken off at some point today

Last edited:
Did you find someone, I have welding equip and would be glad to help, I WONT CHARGE YOU, CHEERS, LARRY

Larry, Hey, I didnt see your post until today, and I really appreciate your enthusiasm......

I work 6+ days a week, and have been working a bit latter than normal the last few days..... Sunday was a dearly needed rest day for me, I am really only traveling 8-10 miles or less a day from the room to office and back so its not super urgent.... But I will get a hold of ya sometime this week, to see what we can work out...

Thanks a ton man as it seems like finding hens teeth around here to even find someone that is willing to look at this thing let alone even know wtf it even is......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom