Cruiser Mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

g rant

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys,

I am new to the board and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on where to get modifications done to their cruiser. I recently got a '16 LC and want to lift it, add all-terrain tires, and plastidip the factory wheels. I am located in Birmingham and was thinking of going to Southern Offroad in Pelham to have this done. Does anyone else have any other suggestions? Or had any work done through Southern Offroad and wouldn't mind telling me about their experiences?

Thank you all for reading this thread I appreciate it. Excited to be apart of the LC family!

I know the guys at SOR, and they are AWESOME! Tell'em Eric Hagan says hi! Them and 4WP! Love most all them dudes! I wheel with them too! Either place does good work for bolt on parts!
Congrats BTW! I REALLY want a 200 series!

I have a buddy that has had a ton of work done by Southern Offroad. Good shop... As already mentioned, we get together and have wrench days every once and a while.

Welcome to the club -- 200 Series is next on my radar.

I think either shop would be fine. 4WP has this warranty you can buy from them though that just seems to good to be true. Be sure you ask them about it.

Let me know if you sell the stock wheels and tires. I might be interested.

Does anyone know of a good place in the Birmingham area to get wheels power coated or dipped? I know Southern Offroad offers the service but just want to make sure it gets done right the first time. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a good place in the Birmingham area to get wheels power coated or dipped? I know Southern Offroad offers the service but just want to make sure it gets done right the first time. Thanks in advance.

ACC this side of ATL does amazing work. I talked to him this past weekend at GSMTR about it.

Well here she is guys! Danny and the guys at Southern Off-road did a hell of a job on it. Could not be happier!

WOW! That thing looks SWEET!
I'm JELLY-BRO of this one!

200 looks killer! What lift and tire size did you go with?
Thanks man! I apologize I thought I responded...

Running about a 2" OME BP-51 lift with upper control arms and the tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers LT285/70/R18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom