Cruiser Corps Rustic Green #621 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruiser.com
Soft top finally gave way and I have decided to go back to the hard top for awhile.... problem is when I did my restore 8 years ago I shoved the hard top in the shed. After kicking out the spiders.. It's looking pretty good. (build thread - fj40_73 Build Thread)

I found a new to me site that has some fj40 stock paint. I bought 5 cans and a new hardware set.
Going to give this paint a go and see how it matches my sun faded green... will update.

And Howdey!!! I'm still cruisering... mainly to beach and back with fj40... I have been distracted this past few years with keeping head tucked down working and good life. Nice to see this Clubhouses slowly kicking around still, good folks. Happy Holidays.

SY.

rusticGreen621.JPG

Last edited:
@DomSmith - indeed ;)

OK, so got ahead of myself. Step one.. clean out shed and find hard top pieces I stashed 7 years ago.... check.. and in good shape.

sides.png

backNdoors.png

between christmas, and playing with a 3yr old that knowns I'm off work and should play 100%, and learning my lesson again that AT&T is fu@ked... this is where I'm at..... but promising... Not much progress, but at least an update with pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom