CRUISE MOAB 2018 !!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The dates have been updated on the CruiseMoab site. The event is Tuesday May 1st through Sunday May 6th.

I've made a deposit for a cab at SlickRock campground for April 29th with check out on Monday May 7th.

Slick Rock may or may not be the HQ for the event as it hasn't been determined yet. But to my knowledge it has been, in years past.
Although we are all from Wy, we have 4 sites reserved directly behind the cabins. 163-166. Come on over and say hi and have a cocktail. Dukes

Hello Mudders,
I have wanted to attend cruise moab for years now ,finally have the proper vehicle . Was thinking of cruising up a week early to hike a section of the Hayduke trail through Lockhart basin, need a safe place to park my FJ40 in moab for a week though, any suggestions? It would be sweet to drive Hurrah Pass through to Lockhart basin with another vehicle, anyone interested? It's about 60 miles of dirt from easy to difficult.
I would also be looking for a ride back to Moab, from Canyonlands NP around the end of April. I'm flexible, just trying to come up with a plan.

Thanks in advance :cheers:
Gabriel

Last edited:
Hello Mudders,
I have wanted to attend cruise moab for years now ,finally have the proper vehicle . Was thinking of cruising up a week early to hike a section of the Hayduke trail through Lockhart basin, need a safe place to park my FJ40 in moab for a week though, any suggestions? It would be sweet to drive Hurrah Pass through to Lockhart basin with another vehicle, anyone interested? It's about 60 miles of dirt from easy to difficult.
I would also be looking for a ride back to Moab, from Canyonlands NP around the end of April. I'm flexible, just trying to come up with a plan.

Thanks in advance :cheers:
Gabriel

Just FYI Gabriel, this is an east coast group of guys headed out there, may want to try the Cruise Moab thread in Events section. Enjoy!

I've finalized my itinerary and living arrangments. I'm leaving April 22 from upstate NY and plan to arrive Tuesday morning in Moab. We will be there till Saturday the 5th. If anyone wants to get out there early and have some fun, let me know.

I was considering running it before the event as we will be there about a week in advance

I was considering running it before the event as we will be there about a week in advance
I will be arriving early and would be interested in running this trail. Let me know thanks

My son has been able to join me and Jim so another driver.

Any interest for people to meet up and exchange numbers and get an idea of individual driving schedules. If we have an idea where everyone one is en route supporting a break down might be easier.

Good idea. I'll be leaving April 22 in the morning. Ill likely go across 80 and then cut down to Denver and then I70.. I'll have my 80 on a 32 foot dual tandem gooseneck so I have the capability of assisting stranded land cruisers. I may be leaving well ahead of y'all however.

Just hit Utah all most there. Got a Show in Vegas last nite, happy Wife happy life.

An hour out
20180429_175838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom