Cross your fingers for Dixie.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh man I was holding my breath the entire time I was scrolling down this thread through your updates. I am glad your canine kid is OK. I have 4 canine kids myself and I know how it is to have one injured. Great to see she is healing!:)

Glad she's on her way to a recovery.

I totally know how it goes when it comes to your pup. Our German Shepard had vey bad hips at the age of only 5 and elected to have them both replaced...So i know how the "broke" feeling feels....Believe me. Each surgery was a period of 6 months (1 year total) of taking care of him while re rehab'd at home. Luckily, he came through great and is like a puppy now! I know Dixie will pull through for you man!!!

Not to sound like an ass here, but if your buddies dog was the one that attacked dixie, shouldnt he be covering expenses?

And before u say that is was an accident and he is your friend, bla bla bla. IMHO, owners should be responsible for their dogs at all times and pay whatever damages they cause!

Anyway, glad she is doing well!

My .02

Yep, he offered up.. but im not that kind of person. We split it man. Everyone has told me i should have taken the deal.

Eh, for each is own, glad he offered and at least split it.

As for you not being "That Kind Of Person", what do you mean? Your not the kind of person that feels people should be responsible for their dogs actions? What if the dog attacked you little child? Same feelings? Probably not! Anyway, glad Dixie is ok man!

He offered to pay for the whole thing actually and i wouldn't let him.

Let me clarify one thing to you Kevin, it was not a dog ATTACK. They were playing. If it was a dog attack they would have paid for the entire thing. It was just an accident.

He offered to pay for the whole thing actually and i wouldn't let him.

Let me clarify one thing to you Kevin, it was not a dog ATTACK. They were playing. If it was a dog attack they would have paid for the entire thing. It was just an accident.

Ahhhh! Ok, glad to hear it man! Yeah, my buddies PUG got messed up playing with a rotti once, but since we were all there watching, we knew it was all in good fun, so no feelings were hurt.

Sorry for the rant, shoulda read closer, glad Dixie is ok.

Catching up from a week of vacation.

Sorry for Dixie, but happy that things seem to be working out ok for her!

well????

How is the little win dixie, can we have an update with pics?:D

Dude, thanks for asking.. shes doing great. Dr. says her sight is back... but we don't know how well.. she's recovered well.. she has her satellite dish off and here's a pic of her on a trip a couple weeks ago.. dogs are awesome, they can take more pain and suffering than most people.... it sucks, i wish she could talk..

That is awesome. I am glad to hear that she is doing so well. Dogs rule. Especially Bostons. :D

I'm not so sure her eyesight is all the good.
She was looking at them horses like they was full sized!

LOL

Glad she's back on the trail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom