cost to paint hard top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.deatschwerks.com
I am trying to add up what it is going to cost me to get my hard top back in working order. The sides, back, and top are all seperated. Everything looks to be in great shape. No rust, windows good, top is good with rain gutter intact. But it is completely raw. No weather stripping or hardware.

I have priced everything out between SOR and CCOT but I need to find a rough idea what it is going to cost to paint the sides and back to match the body. I have called a few local places, but they were not familiar with the 40 and I need to bring the stuff up there to get an estimate. Which is a real pain since it is all put away in storage.

I know it can vary what places would charge, but any rough idea? What would be a fair price for good paint? I am trying to do this w/o too much cost out of pocket. By selling my Kayline soft top and a few other things I am hoping to cover the costs. The cost of the paint will determine if I can get it done sooner than later.

If you were nearby, I'd do it for 300. (your paint).

I'm "retired" from restoration, so to speak :)

Thanks! So then you think $300 is a fair price.

If I can get it done for that I would be happy.

Any other thoughts? Much over $500 and I will have to hold off on restoring the top

Just the hard top only? Have texx do it. If you lived here(top only) I would do for 1/2 that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom