SOLD Corvallis, OR 1979-1984 40 Series AM Radio, OEM, working condition, remarkable condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forksinthetrail

Frequent Lurker
Threads
I have a 1979-1984 AM radio in great condition. Took me a while to find this and then sold the intended recipient. Looking to get out of it what I put into it. $300, plus shipping. Sold for $350

Last edited:
Pictures will help for sure.

Pics this time

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

Just a thought.....you may want to take a snap of the inside by unscrewing the cover. If possible, hooking it up to a power source even with some alligator clips to show it turns on may also help. If you were asking $25 these additional steps may not be necessary but......$500 is another ball game. I'm sure for the purist that all he needs to complete his build is an OEM radio, $500 may be deal. Just my 0.02

Yeah - no time to do that today - might try in the next few days. Too many projects.

This is not a 79-84 radio. It fits 10/82 onwards. Cheers and GLWS. Looks like it’s in pretty good nick. I’d not open it to be honest.

This is not a 79-84 radio. It fits 10/82 onwards. Cheers and GLWS. Looks like it’s in pretty good nick. I’d not open it to be honest.
Thanks, I was always a bit unsure on this because I have seen a number of installs that look OEM but different.

Lowering price to $300 plus shipping. I just found I paid less for it than I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom