Cordless Electric Lawn Mower (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was surprised to see this was dredged up from 2008. I just started seeing the cordless mowers this spring and even now my first reaction was "you've got to be kidding me!"

Thinking about it more and how much power tools are moving to batteries I guess it makes sense - particularly when you start to figure in the effects of the :censor: ethanol in the gasoline on small engines.

Let me know how this one works for you .. I have few Dewalt 40V devices and they do just fine .. my lawn it's not that big and if I need to use 2 batteries to do it I'll be fine ..

I went with the EGO and love it. The mower is light and quiet. I can hear the birds chirping while mowing. My yard is small and can be finished on one 5.0 Ah battery.

The string trimmer is even better. With the weight of the battery at the top and the motor at the base, its balanced perfectly, no cable drive shaft to fail.

The 14" chainsaw is also very impressive and will make multiple dozens of cuts through 12" logs on a single 2.0 Ah battery.

Any one tool may not have the best rating but with shared batteries you're looking for solid performance from all the tools you'll need.

Bumping this one. I just bought a 56 volt EGO mower. Used it for an afternoon. I like it. I have had an EGO trimmer for a few years already and really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom