Considering Selling the 40, Trades? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

7BEF9A6E-EBCE-4F46-B8E8-3DFE79E85004.jpeg
6C4BA4D5-DF43-477B-9E10-6B121A6906CA.jpeg
6F1AEC9C-FA2F-459A-83ED-18B3C9DE5C42.jpeg
3DE4539B-3026-4C48-8C73-FD27954B8A74.jpeg
95AEC611-6D9F-4B08-A447-F4F52D1153B7.jpeg

The wheels are the nicest part on the truck! Thanks again!

I drove it around yesterday as the weather was good, got the urge to fix some more stuff. I sure would like to get the hardtop and doors cleaned up and painted to match with new weatherstrip.

Your hinges are on my list, that is for sure. Battling those factory hinge pins was a pain in rear when I put the soft doors on for the summer. Did you ever have a chance to take pics of those rear jump seats?

Bump for spring, priorities are changing yet again and I am more interested in cash offers at this time. Feel free to make an offer as well, worst I can say is no.

Man! I wish my 80 was worth a little more! single pic is of it cleaned up a little.

20190621_081532.jpg

I dropped the price to $7500, someone needs to buy this.

Do you still have the original yellow doors and top for it? I know they would be rusty but just curious.

The yellow doors in the picture are the originals with paint on the exterior that doesn't match. The original yellow hardtop sides and rear doors are long gone, I sold them in CO years ago when I obtained the blue 78 sides and doors.

The yellow doors in the picture are the originals with paint on the exterior that doesn't match. The original yellow hardtop sides and rear doors are long gone, I sold them in CO years ago when I obtained the blue 78 sides and doors.
Gotcha. is there still original yellow under the paint on the doors? As you can see I get hung up on original paint, even if it is in bad shape.

Case in point:

20180513_201909.jpg

When I purchased it there were spots that the original paint had been sanded off for some reason. I applied the paint to keep them from rusting, so yes and no. I have some pics somewhere I can dig up so you can see what they looked like before. The bed has been painted with the same paint to preserve it. The bib was painted as well now that I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom