complete set of lexus locks including ignition switch and one key (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
I have to replace all the locks in my lexus due to a theif that stole one of my keys for the set. I still have the main key for it and more could be made for these locks. Also im told that the locks can be recoded if the buyer wanted to look into that. I havent swapped them out yet but they all work perfectly and there the lexus lazer cut key kind.

Im in bellingham washington and i will take any serious offers into consideration

thanks
mike

Hey Mike
Sorry you had to go as far as changing them all. He'll get his.

i hope he does theres just no room in the world for people like that.
thanks for for your support
i hope to get them in later this week with help from PHAEDRUS hes been really great about it and has agreed to let me use his shop and help me with the swap.
Maybe ill take pics incase anyone else needs to do this kinda thing later on although i sure hope not for the reasons i am.

thanks again
mike

what? and have some bum in WA have access to my rig in CA? :flipoff2: :D

dude -- that sucks. I wouldn't swapped them out too.

good luck with the sale.

Did you get new locks already? I have some 94 Cruiser locks available. Plus you'd get cheaper keys.

yes i replaced all the locks last year with the new lexus ones. both doors, rear door, glove box, and ignition so i have a full set here. thanks for the offer i might have taken you up on that had you been around when i needed them.

thanks
mike

Too bad you didn't just swap them with someone local. The thief wouldn't know where the locks went.

-Spike

if they are cheap I amight be interested in hoarding them,

dont really need them so cant pay a lot for them.

lx450landcruiser said:
still for sale

I may be interested; depending on results from meeting with insurance adjsuter Wednesday. Some :censor: tried to break into my Cruiser and :censor: the driver's and passenger's door locks. :mad:

Do you know if these cross to Toyota parts 69051-60060 (RH) and 69052-60060 (LH)?

Does this look like the correct key blank? LXP90-P? This is the type of key that came with my JDM Cruiser.

Thanks, -Steve

wussyPup said:
I may be interested; depending on results from meeting with insurance adjsuter Wednesday. Some :censor: tried to break into my Cruiser and :censor: the driver's and passenger's door locks. :mad:

Do you know if these cross to Toyota parts 69051-60060 (RH) and 69052-60060 (LH)?

Does this look like the correct key blank? LXP90-P? This is the type of key that came with my JDM Cruiser.

Thanks, -Steve

that key blank looks very similar. these are factory lexus lx450 locks with the lazer cut key and brand new cost $500. these also dotn wear out like the toyota ones.

hi mike
do you still have the locks? do you know if the ignition switch is compatible with a 98 lx 470? my igniton switch just broke. i'll give the dealer a call about compatability in the am. thanks.
owen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom