COMPLETE: Grom Audio VLine VL2 Group Buy Round 3 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm interested. New user here so likely DM may not work. I want 1 for 2018 GX460 (possibly 2 if sister also agrees).

I sent a DM with info. Am I too late?

No not too late, though GROM asked me to hold off adding new people until the buy starts. Once it does, I will add and confirm anyone who has DMed me between now and then.

Any idea when the buying does start? I'm excited to get carplay in my gx already.

Is it too late? Did I miss the group buy? 😬 NVM just saw that it was delayed. Sorry, brand new on here, soon as I can figure out how to DM you I’ll send my info. Thanks for your patience! 😳

Last edited:
I received this email from GROM this morning:

"Just a quick update, we will send the group buy email within next 2-3 days.
Thank you,
GROM Audio"

Cool. I am excited to get it.

What OBD adapter is everyone else using or planning to use? I am hoping to get the obd working with Torque that will be run by the vline 2 to read out trans temp and a few other things I would like to know while driving.

What OBD adapter is everyone else using or planning to use? I am hoping to get the obd working with Torque that will be run by the vline 2 to read out trans temp and a few other things I would like to know while driving.
Good question - does anyone have experience with the Harman Spark? I’m considering getting one for the $20/Mo Unlimited LTE(throttle at 22GB) from AT&T and have heard it has some diagnostic features

I was looking at a blue driver, seems to be the most consistently supported, and well liked ODB2 adapter out there over the years.

Ok, everyone who has Dmd me with the proper info has been added. Check the OP for the current list. If you want in, and can't DM for any reason, post in this thread to get a single post on your account and then DM me your details but type out your email dot com to get around spam protection.

Haven't heard from GROM since the last update, so reaching out again today for a status.

Ok, everyone who has Dmd me with the proper info has been added. Check the OP for the current list. If you want in, and can't DM for any reason, post in this thread to get a single post on your account and then DM me your details but type out your email dot com to get around spam protection.

Haven't heard from GROM since the last update, so reaching out again today for a status.
Thanks a lot for your constantly update 🙂
I’m glad to have our group heading to get Vline2 soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom