Complete 3fe for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale in Basalt Colorado (81621)

$500

Complete FJ62 3fe motor including air pump and wirinig harness with computer. The bottom end needs to be rebuilt due to a a bad crank bearing (I think). The head and fuel injection are good. This is what I bought it for. I had planned on converting to a 2fe, but my motor to too tired (230k) to justify the work involved.

I really don't have a way to transport the motor. so plan on coming to get it. It is on an engine stand that can go with the motor too. I also have an air pump idler pully for a 2f that can be included.

Thanks
Jamie

Anyone? $300 for just the motor and electronics.

I need the space back.

It is complete. All vac hoses and smog equipement still conected. I can send pictures for anyone interested...

I can remove the head, fuel injection, and all related parts if anyone wants it shipped. It is nice having it together to reference, but I will take it apart if needed...

throttle body?

Yeah that too. The radiator hoses were cut, everything unbolted from the engine bay, all harness's unplugged, and plucked out of a FJ62. It even has the charcoal canister still conected. I will take some pictures later today.

No interior, no truck, just the motor.

Here are some pics. I would rather not take it apart, but if someone really wants it and can't come get it...

Fornt Engine.jpg

D Side Eng.jpg

P Side Eng.jpg
Fornt Engine.jpg
D Side Eng.jpg
P Side Eng.jpg

Yeah that too. The radiator hoses were cut, everything unbolted from the engine bay, all harness's unplugged, and plucked out of a FJ62. It even has the charcoal canister still conected. I will take some pictures later today.

No interior, no truck, just the motor.

Price for just the TB?

Don

I would like to sell the whole thing,, I need the space

Yes. Not the dash harness, but the motor harness, and computer.

Do you still have It?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom