Compatible 70 Series Models (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Curious if anyone has a list or simply just personal knowledge their willing to share of the cross compatibility across the 70 Series'.

Looking into things like, 75 vs 76, 76 vs 77, etc. and whether it matters if its diesel or petrol.

I know the x0-x4's are short WB and the x5-x9's are long WB.

Personally I am looking in to an HZJ long WB, but would like to have more info when looking at parts online.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

x3 and x4 are mid-sized. Not as common but just wanted to share with you. So you have SWB, a midsized, and then the LWB you are looking for.

And to answer your question there are some pinned posts at the top regarding parts and resources. I've been pretty successful finding a lot of things there. Also in my case ebay.com.au and euro4x4parts.com. It just depends on what you are looking for.

One suggestion: Don't throw anything you remove from your LC away. Someone will be looking for it. :)

Use the EPC (electronic parts catalog) here to find part numbers for your truck: Toyota LAND CRUISER Car & Auto OEM Parts | 38286

Then go here and do a reverse part number search to see what other vehicles the parts are shared with: ToyoDIY.com

Once you know parts numbers and what vehicles they are shared with, the world is your oyster. You can shop for best price/shipping in US or international from a huge variety of vendors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom