Columbus 78 FJ40 Project Vehicle Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody, I'n new here, but know some of you from MOLC about 6 years ago. I have a 1978 FJ40 Project that I am unable to assemble, so I'm selling everything. The Gozzard Fiberglass Body Tub, uncut, undrilled, unpainted, garage stored for 3+ years, is on Ebay. The Rolling Chassis with sandblasted POR-15 coated Frame, 2F Motor, Tranny, Transfer, Professionaly rebuilt front axle (by Rob Startup), rebuilt rear axle, Skyjacker 3" lift springs, Greasable OEM style Shackles and Kingpins, CCOT taillights and rear covers, and TSL 34x9.5 Bias Ply Super Swamppers on Chrome FJ-62 rims, is also on Ebay. They both end next Sunday afternoon. There is also a new Stainless Steel Battery Tray, never installed, on Ebay. This is the beginning of the liquidation process, there are enough small parts to make 1 1/2 FJ40's. Also have a 4 ton engine hoist I'll have no more use for (used once). Fire me off an email if you are interested in anything, or want to see what's on Ebay in person. Here's a link to the Gozzard Tub auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=130014594298&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Curtis Taft
ctaft@columbus.rr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom