Colorado pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TEXASLAWMAN

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
IMG_7686.jpg

I will add a few more each night this week. Here is what I have so far.

Colorado 09 pictures by texaslawman - Photobucket

It was a mix of three different cameras. A cannon 10D a cannon powershot. And a nikon dslr forget the model d70 maybe.

Wow what a Trip! We had a blast. Never a dull moment when your in Colorado.:grinpimp:

Here are the photos we took.

I probably won't add any more than this. i figure 275+/- is enough. I doubt photo bucket would let me upload all 2200 we took.:D I will be adding tags to them that way everyone can tell what the heck the photo is of and where.

Last edited:
I do all the driving and let the wife do the clicking!;) With two cameras (one a sony cyber shot and the other an older Sony with a wide angle lens) you can take the same picture of the same thing and get a dramatically different effect.

This is the shot I got at Skagway where we met up with you guys.

CO09-0215-1.jpg

Of course coming into Cripple Creek I found this sign of interest..:D

CO09Wide-0187.jpg

I mean really? Are the Donkeys dangerous? LMAO!!

I can write up a trip report and daily activity with photos if anyone would like that. LMK.

Wild ass? Yes it is true. I was talking to that biker where we met up while you went to the city, interesting guy, really nice guy; he even gave me a large rainbow trout he had caught...delicous! Also told me about the wild donkeys running around the city and how they're very protected as they serve as part of the city's history from mining days. He also told me he knew it was time to stop drinking after his 6th DUI...:hillbilly:

No article writer am I, but I can post up the account of the trip and see if you think it is worthy.:) Might take me a few days to get it all typed up and ready, but I think it is doable.

BTW.. I am headed toward Denver Sunday afternoon for work up that way, any suggestions on a decent hotel in the Loveland/Ft. Collins area? I would camp it, but this is for business, so Need to be presentable each day.;) Won't be taking the Runner this round either. No A/C.:crybaby: So I'll be sporting the F150 this trip. PM me with any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

if it's been published on the web, trails can't use it. write it up, and send it to todd kaderabek. he'll fancy it up, and make it presentable, you just get it to him near to done as you can make it. send it to him, he will really, really, really appreciate it.

John let me know If you need pic's for the article. You write the Toyota Trails and Ill do a write up for MUD and Expo Portal!:cheers:

Awesome pictures. Do you have a list of what trails you ran?

Medeno pass twice LOL, Hayden Pass, Stoney Pass, Enginer Pass, And About a 1000 miles of shelf and fire service roads. John will have to list the rest he has the maps.

I am glad you got the photo of us having to push out of the sand due to the Dimwhit that decided to stop right in front of us on the trail. IN THE DEEPEST SAND ON THE TRAIL!!:mad:

DSC_0014.jpg

Grog,
The Cliff notes:
DFW to Great Sand Dunes NP, Medano Pass, Canon City,Shelf Road to Cripple creek, Skagway lake, Phantom creek canyon, Royal Gorge, Marshall Pass, Hayden Pass, Silver leaf reservoir (?), Blue Mesa Lake, Gunnison, Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP, Owl Creek pass to Ridgeway, Ouray, Engineer Pass, Lake City, the back way up Stony creek pass (awesome scenery) along the Rio Grande headwaters, Creede, Trinidad, Raton and back to DFW.

Grog,
The Cliff notes:
DFW to Great Sand Dunes NP, Medano Pass, Canon City,Shelf Road to Cripple creek, Skagway lake, Phantom creek canyon, Royal Gorge, Marshall Pass, Hayden Pass, Silver leaf reservoir (?), Blue Mesa Lake, Gunnison, Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP, Owl Creek pass to Ridgeway, Ouray, Engineer Pass, Lake City, the back way up Stony creek pass (awesome scenery) along the Rio Grande headwaters, Creede, Trinidad, Raton and back to DFW.

lol... it's SilverJACK Lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom