For Sale COLLECTORS EDITION Badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have excellent/perfect reproduction 80 Series COLLECTOR EDITION badges available. These are exact bubble copies of OEM. See the picture below the used badge on the right is OEM and left is our new reproduction. No one can or will be able to tell its a copy. Second pic new repo on top used OEM bottom.

100% guarantee

In stock

Not listed on our website as its a secret menu item and you must PM me.

t-m7-gXB85ATeYAE4GqWzib6EbQXcN4cWn4JTXM2hJQhbV6yj71qLndO4GzUfNyoTRffsbkNhYwqwJljjXuFgxf7yp7I7IluSKdS1Ln5A8DD9COAXm6SK0rfrQ58TnJMyx5EI7UFOmqylEGhjCiY0SYbovgdKUK1dASQp3tWYUfYqOc3b6ErZVOFDjBZFThvP0ADwP2NwXdXesNaDz3_BWRe9r29xX3beYRZlJB1LlnMxwMgbjVIx65TXJR8Lu19hBSXiKROyJcC6Od04FZT-Ab5oK1Ag6IPH0fSmnV9-zpzUBxrL3NB8grgNZ3UxqjdVWr7J-O_GXbUYy8BI8AzeiKL4cNvmC9Ovsm9bpoPs4g7e94M-3JBiLPWU-JjSPoaOrYDQVKNad38punM0RccPB0-X6kfEabBZsNijcMbI1fyZ-LrxpXo2kN8quVltSxh8DluP3Ql6iWG0ECOPo1l-S3MNSQXDaWoLtZXtqe8pxi0tEQomm2o93V92QorMxBZKVWoxhf1NnfCTal1peCEULRxkUlF47QEkxtRSqC_uVRql4mB5VOyfaNtaZySETG1f6Vtdqal4BYzRuhQ3mA-b2Jo3ooeZukwYaplYOEbp1LIkM3uOftZyX0qL6-2K9uumTHTMyjwLp_RKx9XQApqGM1y6g=w1252-h938-no

i4b8GBahKlV3FEeergwZy9jZxi3y4uqHWhZInY_IHkSjybiP8EphF4YowVzeZUp7e8_3bte88SGTHtbbt9Y1DrrnT45jV0uNLiO0Xzn5BRsF2EmQZWQPQqykspCxckB-KfRJHf6l5U4hjLilSHAHAQF7BgSygiAwCodsuHxqwZONQvIXmNSCxWFV21hAKLMzdhHQnFRUD76TPf5IolgkSxItG4zg-hNX0ciX55TlJMpJxoLtyREs17JDJ_DpUc2FH1h4pfWOLSa5DgrNoOOHsnG69hOXcmNa0y-IMnniSffUHPpqJAWCKZLOWtxjlzVDSdAZhN7cxmr1aYmgEw-sEsbtfOtrN75AoTT-sVmGpGfUvA2Nx0kUqHKBLDUVhsyYDSmkFfjYS9tGChfRjYTrg9ICP1DTc06RaHaPpaj0LqWVL4QK0cBbmgA0L2I8EqOuM7vkwfpJwStWwmqwxeGykNJnuKcyEUAL9qD6ZEs0KlRdxKPMOiHYsk7_wRF_4uVqVtYRDu_ztPk1t-a3LK31iPz-OXx7sEXFSUYVnJlMRP-ayWrv9sLh38COCJ70Dwyhi-4hb-FTQAlqxxJV5Dy9WWgt5C26qaxxZmHmowUbEHkK-X1vjfq5QxLphKzSGGL4FOQkQ8L9ShPqODOrmeRGpnR4JA=w1668-h938-no

Last edited:
Interested in a set in the very near future.

Last edited:
Interested in a set in the very near future. Random question. Can the rear center upper hatch toyota landcruiser be reproduced in this epoxy resin bubble menthod? Once applied it’ll look the same and won’t break.

No idea

Badges in stock

I am missing the inside badge on the center console--Is it the same as these? Thanks!

Phil
Are these still available?

Done!
Thank you Sir 👍

Are the collector badges still available? I need a set of 3 for a restoration project I am doing with my 1997 Land Cruiser.

Yes
Best I can tell there are 8 remaining in the world (I currently have 1 in stock and 7 are in route). The manufacturer is closing shop and there will be no more of these excellent reproduction badges made. I tried to get another run made but too late. :(

Interesting note the manufacture did not know what the badges were used on.

Yes
Best I can tell there are 8 remaining in the world (I currently have 1 in stock and 7 are in route). The manufacturer is closing shop and there will be no more of these excellent reproduction badges made. I tried to get another run made but too late. :(

Can you hold 3 of them for me and let me know when you have them? Let me know what I need to do to purchase them. Thanks!

I have always thought it would be cool to have an oem badge made like this that replace "Collectors" with Cummins, so it would read Cummins Edition for those of us with a Cummins swapped 80. Since your manafacturer shut down I assume that is not an option. Maybe another opportunity will pop up.

I have always thought it would be cool to have an oem badge made like this that replace "Collectors" with Cummins, so it would read Cummins Edition for those of us with a Cummins swapped 80. Since your manafacturer shut down I assume that is not an option. Maybe another opportunity will pop up.
Yes that would be cool

Yes

I know I’m few months late, but do you have any badges left?

Seems like copyright infringement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom