Code P0441 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just finished replacing my alternator brushes and fixing a valve gasket leak and now I am receiving check engine light code P0441. The report came back and states that the most likely solution is to replace EGR Vacuum Solenoid. I saw from reading other discussions with the same code that it could be many different reasons such as replacing the gas cap? Should I go ahead and replace the Solenoid like the report said or should I try something else first?

tempImage1Q9WAj.png

This codes are pretty diverse. I would start with the easiest/cheapest to hardest/expensive. I would change the gas cap and see 1st.

Also I am sure you checked the forums for the code. But if not here you go. P0441 codes

Another possibility is that there is a leak of your evap system. For that you could get a diy smoke system to figure out where you may have a leak and fix that.

With 193k miles evap issues start popping up at this time due to vacuum tubing getting older.

This codes are pretty diverse. I would start with the easiest/cheapest to hardest/expensive. I would change the gas cap and see 1st.

Also I am sure you checked the forums for the code. But if not here you go. P0441 codes

Another possibility is that there is a leak of your evap system. For that you could get a diy smoke system to figure out where you may have a leak and fix that.

With 193k miles evap issues start popping up at this time due to vacuum tubing getting older.
👆this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom