CMCC Presentation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Jim Chenoweth, famed Land Cruiser guru and Carb rebuilding savant, will be doing a 2F engine "desmog" on a 1985 FJ60 at CMCC. Work will begin at the campground on Friday evening at 7-ish, exact location TBD (possibly at an RV or cabin site so we have electricity if we need it). I am going to video it for him. He will talk about what he is doing and answer audience questions as he goes.

This will include replacing the smog/air pump with an idler pulley, replacing the spaghetti of vacuum lines with just the necessary ones, removing other underhood parts that will no longer be used, adjusting the carb and the distributor and other components as needed... and more I'm sure.

Free for all CMCC attendees.

Can't wait as much should apply to a 40!

Your check come in larry or are you waiting for the video? You may not be able to watch it at home though.....pretty sure it won't be out in vhs form...lol

I'm on Direct Deposit and it comes in the 3rd Wednesday of the month, that's the 20th. I spent one check on Blu-Ray, another on the 50" LCD TV with internet connection, and another on upgrading from the Apple 2E to a faster PC. I can probably accommodate the more modern video formats, although I still have the Sony 8 and a BetaMax if it is on that format. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom