CMCC '05 - I-80 East Bound Convoy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, got my Slee Slider-Steps today and my lift complete a few weeks ago. This was my minimum equipment list to attend CMCC this year. Along with a few other items and the slider install my 'Cruiser should be ready after this weekend. So, planning to drop my registration in the mail this weekend also.

For anyone planning to travel on I-80 East bound on Thursday (June, 23rd) to CMCC '05 here are my plans ... let's try to convoy out! :D

Coming down from Michigan I should be at the I-75 & I-80 interchange around 9AM. After that just a straight shot on I-80 over to Hazleton.

Timbercruiser,

I should have an open seat if you want to ride along? :D

Last edited:
You east-bounders on I-80 are welcome to make a pit stop in lovely Akron, OH (right on 80) and hang for a bit if you'd like--some brews, some food if you like, I have a garage with tools if needed, etc.

Feel free to PM if you are interested. This also goes for west bound on the return.

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Beno,

You're not going? I figured you be heading over to CMCC also.

I was going to go, but unfortunately, money issues have prevailed and I have to stay and concentrate on the dissertation. Next year will be my year, though I might be living out west by that time and CM06 might be for me!!

In any event, the invitation is open. Feel free to stop on by!!
best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Looks like Beno & Timber Cruiser are out!

No other Great Lake Area Cruisers going? Windy City or Buckeyes?

My offer still stands!!
Pissed I'm gonna miss this, but the PhD must come to an end soon.... :rolleyes:

Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

I will be an eastbound Buckeye on Thurs.

Planned route from central OH is E on I-70 to E on I-76 to N on I-99/Rt220 to E on I-80.

I think that means I'm Eastbound on I-80 for only the last 100 Miles.
I'll be the slow moving White FJ60. :eek:

Fochdog said:
Looks like Beno & Timber Cruiser are out!

No other Great Lake Area Cruisers going? Windy City or Buckeyes?

FJ40Jim said:
I will be an eastbound Buckeye on Thurs.

Planned route from central OH is E on I-70 to E on I-76 to N on I-99/Rt220 to E on I-80.

I think that means I'm Eastbound on I-80 for only the last 100 Miles.
I'll be the slow moving White FJ60. :eek:

Great! If I leave on time I should be near the Rt220 & I-80 interchange around 3 pm, give or take.

I'll be monitoring CB channel 4.

Beno,

Are you going to be around Thursday near lunch time?

I can be...I am working a construction job, but I can take a decent lunch...you need a garage or tools? Or just a few :beer: :beer: ??

;)

Drop me a PM and I'll get you my contact information.

best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Well, Fochdog stopped by good ole Akron, OH on his way to CMCC...we had some good Chinese buffet action and off he went eastbound to Hazelton...

Mine's stock, Fochdog's got some lift in his kick...nice hanging bro...Ontario wheeling in the future :beer:

Have fun everyone...
Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom