Clutch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nothing like jumpin' through your ass at the last minute. I need to replace my Clutch in my '68 FJ40 (stock) this weekend! Any ideas on how/where to get a clutch kit / turned flywheel in a hurry. I'm in the Colorado Springs area. Thanks a mil!

Classic Cruisers in Salida should have it. 1-888-376-2420. The Toyota dealer in Motor City has also be good about finding stuff for me, even things the other dealer said were not avaliable anymore.

I'll check with CC in Salida. I figured that would kill my wallet though... Funny that you mentioned the guys down at Motor City. I have had very little success with those guys. I had to twist their arms to get them to order some replacement pedal pads for me about a month ago. Thanks, though.

Isn't Proffits Cruisers around there?

I could be wrong, and sorry, I do not have a phone #.

I have been treated very well by Merle and the folks at Classic Crusiers over the years...

Good luck!

-Steve

Looks like profitt's may be a little far for you. Shipping would probably only take a day or so. Have had good experience with him though and will be using him in the future. Otherwise there is rocky mountain cruisers

http://rockymountaincruisers.com/location.html

They look like they are about an hour from you. I have no experience with rocky mountain.

:cheers:

I have driven further than that when I NEED something for my truck...

How many Land Cruiser specific dealers are within a three or four hour drive?? Consider yourself lucky Elk hunter...I have driven from MN to Salida for Land Crusier parts...and to meet Merle, and to get my 45 pickup, and...

Good luck!

-Steve

I know, I know, it could be much worse. Thanks for all of the help. I'll chase something down today. Cheers!

i just did a cluch for my cruiser (i am also in the Springs)

DONT go to Rockymountain Clutch, those Screwballs gave me the wrong parts and when i went back they said they couldint help me??????

i just got mine thru carquest, but it was for a Small Block...

i have delt with Rocky moutain cruisers before and they are cool.. call local parts places first!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom