Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat March 20th 9 am (Safe Practices Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a modify, safe breakfast get together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on March 20th, at 9 am.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Not sure if we will need to continue to order on line as the regulations/rules are changing. Below are details if you wish to order on line.

Ash wrote:
".... here's what we need to do in order to prevent everyone from calling the restaurant with their order at the same time. Please visit Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Please do this before you arrive on site so that the food is ready, or at least give them some time. Pick up your food then go to the dirt lot where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables, shade, etc for having a picnic! "

Poupon

I’ll be there, hopefully with the news that I’ve sold our Airstream Land Yacht motorhome. I have my eye on a 4wd JDM van outfitted for camping!

I hope I can attend this breakfast as it has been way too long.

I am scheduled to get my 2nd Pfizer shot on Thursday the 18th. There may be a chance that I will be down for a few days. My older sister was pretty sick for 3 days after her 2nd shot. I guess we will see.

Hope to see ya'll soon!

Hoping to stop by for a little bit, Ive got a few other things to get done over that weekend but will make an effort to stop in at least for a little!

I'm new to this forum, but I am hoping I will be able to stop by and meet some of you!

Welcome to HDC! Please tell us about yourself and your rig by starting a new thread. :hillbilly:

Any recommendations for things to order? Never been here before and looks like they've got lots of good options!

Their B'fast Burritos are conducive to eating while standing around. They're pretty good last time I had one

Just finishing up a job I got behind on because I wanted to do more fun stuff last week. I'll be there though.

I'll be there!:steer:

Was awesome getting to meet you all in person! Can't wait to go out on the up coming camping trip!

Still on the B&W kick! Photos from breakfast.

DE6D19B7-C640-4501-AA91-449B81B67073.jpeg

Larry showing his rig to the Jacobs!

CE689232-DEDF-49FF-B739-6B9354335D6B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom