Club introductions. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That part of the county is beautiful. IF you drop down into arkansas it get very remote. I spend quite a bit of time exploring the back county down there

I think I may have passed some of you guys on sunday. I saw a lone cruiser on 125 and then a bit further south I passed 2 more and a taco with an awning. I waved but I guess none of the 4 saw me.

1609954412583.png

I don't think I seen you but I was in Arkansas for the majority of the weekend. If you seen me sorry for not waving I usually wave often though... If I see ya I'd love to talk!

20210101_171026.jpg

Look like this
DJI_0033.JPG

We were camping down at the north end of glade top. Did a little trail running also

There will be a group there again friday and saturday night. Not sure how many will wheel sunday but some may. We are based out of what we call Skull camp if you've seen the trail with the plastic skull on the tree. If not pm me and i can give you the spot on GAIA or some or google maps

I wont be able to camp this weekend. I marked out some more roads I want to explore earlier in the week and they are all up north. Let me do some exploring and see if I can find the spot. I will keep an eye out for you guys. If I don't see you down there maybe I can join you on your next camping trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom