For Sale Clover, SC - 1991 HDJ81 exhaust, trailer hitch, rear bumper assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
upnover.shutterfly.com
I have the following 80 Series Land Cruiser parts for sale. They were either bought for, or removed from, my 1991 HDJ81 Land Cruiser VX.

* Complete steering wheel assembly with back cover and center cover with air bag. It is in good shape and can be used as is, but comes with a stitch-on cover included $200
* Rear bumper assembly complete with brackets and fasteners. Needs to be refinished. (a couple of screws broke off, but tabs are all good). $200
* CURT frame mounted trailer hitch $75
* Stainless exhaust system (60.4mm diameter for diesel engine) $100

I may be open to trades as well....

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

Last edited:
$300 for everything if someone wants it.

Running boards are sold.

I
Doh! To add to above, shipping for hitch & exhaust would be to 43130.
I will try to find out. The exhaust is pretty bulky. Probably need to ship by freight forwarder

I just noticed that you are in Lancaster, OH. I am driving to Detroit (through Chillicothe), the week of January 14th. If you want me to bring the stuff with me, I can meet you somewhere along my route.

I will be coming through on Sunday afternoon (Jan 11). Cash is fine. The parts are yours.

Penciled in on my schedule for Sunday January 10th.
Please send an email to my mud ID at gmail dott com to exchange digits for coordinating meetup time.

Mucho Thankso
Check your email

By chance do you have a spare injector pump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom