Climate control and radio issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning. So I'm a relatively new FZJ80 owner and I hope someone may have some insight. I went out to the truck this morning and turned it on with no issues. However, I realized my dash clock, radio (stock), and climate control would not function. I attempted turning the truck back off and staring it again, but neither accessory mode nor fully turning the truck fixed any of the above issues. I drove it around for about 30 minutes and again turned it off and back on but no dice.
All related fuses seem to be good, and everything else in the truck seems to function as expected apart from these 3 things. Any idea why this would happen? I was driving it yesterday, and everything was working fine. I appreciate any insight!

Replace the blown 15 amp CIG fuse.
Haha bingo! Thank you sir!! I was actually just reading all the help you gave a guy a few months back with a similar but more complicated issue. You provided ewd photos and I thought surely that's the route I was headed for. You saved my Saturday good sir, haha, thank you so much @jonheld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom