Clear tailights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking everywhere for clear and red tail lights with no amber with no luck. Have seen a custom hj62 with them and love the look. Would like any info on tracking a set down.

Screenshot_20210828-063259_Chrome.jpg

I like the look too. Tried looking for a bit with no luck. I thought there would be a Toyota part number for them but no such luck. I think members overseas might be able to get them but shipping here, etc. would be expensive. Even then it’s an aftermarket part that probably wouldn’t look good for that long if exposed to sun. Take that with a grain of salt because I could be totally wrong. Someone please prove me wrong lol.

They look great on a white one. Been looking at every site i can find and I've come up with nothing. The beige one i saw them on was in the US. Can't find them over there either.

The vehicle shown above looks like it was a Japanese domestic model. You'll likely only find those rare tail light lenses on a foreign website.
I looked up the part number for the taillight lens for that '89 HJ61 and googled the number for images / but all that came up were images of the usual yellow topped lens.

Here's a 14 year old thread showing that lens. He said he purchased it from a vendor in Australia (14 years ago)

Last edited:
Damn i wish i bought a bunch of those before i left japan.. lol. I paid like $50 for my set plus bulbs..

I looked online for them but can not find them anymore. If i come across any ill post up a link.

Damn i wish i bought a bunch of those before i left japan.. lol. I paid like $50 for my set plus bulbs..

I looked online for them but can not find them anymore. If i come across any ill post up a link.
Thabks drenmaster. Hopefully someone can track them down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom