Citrus WMA — 4x4 meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, planning a little excursion through Ocala National Forest on Tuesday if anyone else is interested! Let me know and we’ll plan a meet time/location.

So far it’s me in the 100 plus a buddy in this first gen Forester:

upload_2018-12-30_20-10-53.jpeg

Last edited:
I would but will be out of town. This better than Hard Rock in Ocala? Wanna make a trip from Jax but after Ocseola Im tired of flat terrain

It’s not better than Hard Rock. It can get really nasty after rain. Has lots of twisty trails with off camber climbs and desents. Stock can do it with the rights lines. It’s got caves you can walk to and explore the insides. I like it cuz it’s close and has a little for everyone.

I would but will be out of town. This better than Hard Rock in Ocala? Wanna make a trip from Jax but after Ocseola Im tired of flat terrain

We can do a Hard Rock thing when you get back in town. I’ve been itching to try it—never been.

Also, I am running a stock LX470, albeit with some knobby tires. I’ll aim for the ‘right lines,’ but maybe bring your tow ropes....

It’s not better than Hard Rock. It can get really nasty after rain. Has lots of twisty trails with off camber climbs and desents. Stock can do it with the rights lines. It’s got caves you can walk to and explore the insides. I like it cuz it’s close and has a little for everyone.

Thanks for the info. Will def check it out at some point but it looks cool. Will be bringing modified 100s and a stock GX with KO2s so not too worried.

We can do a Hard Rock thing when you get back in town. I’ve been itching to try it—never been.

Also, I am running a stock LX470, albeit with some knobby tires. I’ll aim for the ‘right lines,’ but maybe bring your tow ropes....

I think mlk day weekend were planning on driving down (maybe drive Friday evening and hard rock Saturday). I've got a winch and everyone coming 2 100s and a GX have tow straps.

I’ll be checking this post in case someone is running late.

Same....did you guys make it? I didn’t see anyone out there. Nice day.

Same....did you guys make it? I didn’t see anyone out there. Nice day.
Yes, me and Subaru guy made it. Sorry we missed you— I wasn’t sure if you were gonna make it. Didn’t have data in the area so couldn’t check this post. We waited til like 10:15 and then headed into the woods. It was really awesome! I’ll post some pics shortly.

My power steering is noisy as hell though now since driving it home.... ruh roh.

Yes, me and Subaru guy made it. Sorry we missed you— I wasn’t sure if you were gonna make it. Didn’t have data in the area so couldn’t check this post. We waited til like 10:15 and then headed into the woods. It was really awesome! I’ll post some pics shortly.

My power steering is noisy as hell though now since driving it home.... ruh roh.
Drain and refill with clean ATF yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom