Christmas Trees 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@boots4 would you want to come even if Dora is not ready yet?

Sadly Dora won't be on the road yet but I would like to come and get a tree. I'll be in my beautiful beater truck so I won't be making it very far in any snow but I'll go as far as I can (only 2wd). I do have chains if I were feeling adventurous.

FYI, I called Estacada Tackle and they don't have any tree permits right now and couldn't commit on them having any by this Saturday. They are trying to get them but he referred me to the same website that was posted earlier in this thread.

@Hojack we have a house project to tackle this weekend, will y'all be out all day or is this a quick one?

EA3CB66C-129D-423C-AF56-D809F43A8172.jpeg

Just got mine and they had plenty at Sandy ACE Hardware. They open at 8am Saturday morning if you wanted to get one on the way out to Estacada. I could get more if somebody would like if I’ve time later this week.
Jason

Chad, Justin, Mike and Steve it was great seeing you all and your families. It was a great day with alot of people out hunting trees. With the fire up the Clackamas this summer there’s limited area to get a tree this year. Merry Christmas Cascade Cruisers.
5F2EDE74-7A00-4D95-B68D-21CAC03F1068.jpeg
D403E6D9-5D44-4483-87AC-B8F6058E7F2D.jpeg

May you all have a awesome season after this crazy year. Remember why we celebrate,
Christ was born into this world.
He came to teach & show 12 ordinary people, most were fishermen, how to teach others Gods love and show them the way to Heaven.
Jesus walked a perfect life here without sin, yet He was condemned to die and they nailed Him to a tree. Jesus knew this and freely gave His life as a ransom for many. This was God plan to saver sinners.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, for whoever believes in Him will have eternal life.” John 3:16
This truth has changed my life and pray yours also.
This life is passing by so fast. Don’t let the bad news discourage you. Christ has a home for those who believe.
Ive seen lives transformed by this and encourage us all to not look to man for the answers but look to God.
I find it so great to spend time with all of you and look forward to many more outings.
Merry Christmas everyone!

With a little trimming, I've got about 8" to spare. It curves at the tip a little. Just the tip.

50E38137-01C1-40FE-B0E2-2A8DED0F0D16_1_105_c.jpeg

Glad this run went well.
wish I could have been there.

do any of you have a GPS .gpx for this route? Or a map pin so I can find it?
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom