Christmas Trees 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C6H12O6

SILVER Star
Threads
Just thought I'd start a thread for people to start thinking about a new spot for the Christmas Tree Run this year, since it looks like our normal spot burned up pretty good this fall.

Any other solid back-up spots out there?

Oh no, I did not realize it was part of the most recent fires. I wanna go but don’t have a recommendation for where.

Didn’t make the meeting this month. Any discussion about heading out for trees next weekend?

Head up Tumala Mtn out here in Estacada. I did just before thanksgiving.
A38FEF5E-61E5-40C0-9E4C-02C7C5D1D3ED.jpeg
89C02FFD-8792-4893-85FC-329A6F5CDB7F.jpeg
68198DF5-A69B-4FED-96AB-E69D0A65EFFA.jpeg
E14E103E-1CDF-491E-988F-6815FFE850FA.jpeg
CE3BC41A-F326-4DD6-A119-13E0BBBA5FF1.jpeg

Found my tree already

@Hojack I'm in for Saturday, unless there is a bigger club something planned. Post up a time and location to meet and we'll be there.

Hey everybody! To try and answer some questions about the Christmas Tree Run, I've checked a couple of locations and am still getting not so promising answers. Im open to any suggestions and will make sure the word goes out to other club members.

I was planning to go up and get mine this Saturday for those interested, we
Could meet down in Estacada and head up.
Hey everybody! To try and answer some questions about the Christmas Tree Run, I've checked a couple of locations and am still getting not so promising answers. Im open to any suggestions and will make sure the word goes out to other club members.

Maybe @Hojack would like to lead since he knows where he is going?

I was planning to head up with my family and some friends. Would 10am be good to meet at Estacada Tackle parking lot by the Cazadero?
Here’s the location of my tree...:rofl:
571F8D0C-3CB8-4141-8DCC-44FA4C3637F6.jpeg

Do we need a permit?
Yeah buddy. They’ve been $5. In the past I’ve bought them from the Estacada Tackle Shop. I’ll call and see if they’ve got them. Will you and the fam make it Justin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom