Christmas tree run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, i just moved to the area from Tennessee, and was wondering if any of yall were doing another christmas tree run this year, or if there were any meet ups happening any time?

Welcome!

Meet and Greats are every third Thursday of the month at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. Everyone usually get's there at 6:30pm. You are welcome to drop in!

We also have our annual Poker Run coming up. Here is the info on that: Cruisin' the Woods 2023

As for a Christmas Tree Run this year, I'm sure it will happen. I just don't have any details on it. Maybe @tonsofun has some info.

Welcome!

Meet and Greats are every third Thursday of the month at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. Everyone usually get's there at 6:30pm. You are welcome to drop in!

We also have our annual Poker Run coming up. Here is the info on that: Cruisin' the Woods 2023

As for a Christmas Tree Run this year, I'm sure it will happen. I just don't have any details on it. Maybe @tonsofun has some info.
Huh small world, I literally moved 4 miles away from there haha. Ill definitely make it out to the next one! Thanks for the info!

Welcome!

Quick update, this month’s meeting is pushed up to 9/14 for members and volunteers only. In preparation for this year’s Cruising in the Woods (9/22-23)

After CTW, meetings will go back to normal.

If you've filled out an application you can attend as well since you need the meetings to become a member.

I realized you probably have filled out an application, that’s my fine copy/paste skills along with navigating two kids.

After said meetings, we all meet in the parking lot to stare at rigs and socialize, but times vary based on agenda of meetings.

Any updates on a Christmas tree run this year?
Sorry, I asked the officers to respond to this! As far as I know, they don't have anything planned as far as a Christmas Tree Run goes this year. Maybe @tonsofun or @AllyWally89 has notes on this from one of the meetings.

We're heading up to see if there is any snow left on Saturday, if anybody wants to tag along. Not planning much (anything), but hit me up if anybody wants to go. So far, it's me and my buddy Keith with his FJ Cruiser. Heavy rain and warm temps might kill it this year, but we need a tree, so...

We're heading up to see if there is any snow left on Saturday, if anybody wants to tag along. Not planning much (anything), but hit me up if anybody wants to go. So far, it's me and my buddy Keith with his FJ Cruiser. Heavy rain and warm temps might kill it this year, but we need a tree, so...
Hey Steve! When and where would you like to meet up? I will be in Black Butte, but I can send word to the other members.

Not sure. Kind of watching the weather. Probably going to head up to the east side of Hood off FR44, but might also head up the road toward Olallie/Detroit. Anybody interested, send them my number and have them text me. Looks like Saturday for sure. Probably going to be heading up in the morning and shooting to be done and out of the mountains by dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom