Christmas tree run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to get together and do a tree run/food cook? Knolly mentioned they want to go December 1st, and I decided we all need to get together. Not sure where, but at least we have a date :flipoff2:

Who's in?

I'm a maybe. It's been a whirlwind this last month and I may just end up sitting in a dimly lit room and drink beer in silence. But we'll see.

I'm a maybe. It's been a whirlwind this last month and I may just end up sitting in a dimly lit room and drink beer in silence. But we'll see.

We can stay til dark so you can drink beer in a dimly lit forest, promise we'll try to be quiet

Hmmm, Talent Rays at 9:00 and roll out at 9:30?

Still need to hear back from the Knolly if this works for him.

Post up pics of what you guys find and let us know if there plenty to choose from. My family crew got ours the weekend before last and it's getting to be slim pickings in our usual spots. Did find a nice 20+ footer for Kief if he hadn't turned into a tree hugger and got a fake one :D

Post up pics of what you guys find and let us know if there plenty to choose from. My family crew got ours the weekend before last and it's getting to be slim pickings in our usual spots. Did find a nice 20+ footer for Kief if he hadn't turned into a tree hugger and got a fake one :D

You could still join us! I think there is only a couple getting trees, rest of us are lazy and follow Keif's huggerness :hillbilly:

Unfortunately I'm only home 3 days of the next 17.

Here are a couple pictures from today.
Cold wet snow, was a blast! Sunny, windy, blowing snow, we had it all.

DSCF0566-resized.JPG
DSCF0580-resized.JPG
DSCF0588-resized.JPG
DSCF0591-resized.JPG

It's honestly a little bit of a learning curve, The handing is nice but the rig is not as fast or nimble as the 4runner. After Driving it for the day I just got nice and comfortable with it. They are just all around are a more pleasant rig to drive with more room for everyone and being more luxurious. I really am going to like this rig ALOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom