Cheap AGM battery : Sears DieHard Advanced Gold AGM Battery - Group Size 34R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there really that big of a difference between the Gold and Platinum series? I've been torn between which to get for the last few months.

You just missed out on a sale. They had the diehard platinum (rebadged Odysseys) on sale for 153. Apparently the sale ended last night. I went ahead and bought one for store pick up and went grabbed it this morning. Now its back up to its 220 dollar price tag.

They do the battery sale once a month......sometimes twice.

They do the battery sale once a month......sometimes twice.

At $66 off? I have never seen them that low, and they also had a 5 dollar off 50 or more coupon to go along with it, so it was $71 off.

At $66 off? I have never seen them that low, and they also had a 5 dollar off 50 or more coupon to go along with it, so it was $71 off.

Yeah, thats more than I've ever seen. I was just saying, if you can wait you'll save 10-15% at least once a month. There was no sale going on when I bought my Platinum, but I asked for 10% off and they gave it to me.

Upon more research, look like the battery is Deka Intimidator-AGM battery 9A34R.

Hopefully you have better luck than I did with Deka. The one I bought from Batteries Plus was supposed to be some super-dooper battery, but it had no warranty left when I brought it back dead two years later. Sam's Club batteries usually last me their entire 5-year warranty, so I went back to them.

I just installed a group 34 today, bought online for in store pick up. Price was $170 after tax and using code SEARS2012. Got it installed with some stuff I had laying around... My second battery is an Optima yellow top...
2012-08-09 12.27.05.jpg

I just installed a group 34 today, bought online for in store pick up. Price was $170 after tax and using code SEARS2012. Got it installed with some stuff I had laying around... My second battery is an Optima yellow top...

Hmmm, really? I just tried the same code and it is giving me $5 off on $219. WTH?

Wow that ended fast... I actually bought it last night after the store was closed and picked it up this morning... It was $164.99 with an additional $5 off with the code...

Bitter. must be a regional sale then. Thanks for posting.

nah, i checked again just now and its back to $219... Keep checking daily I guess they go on and off sale all the time...

Yeah, but I have checked every day for a week. Been $219 the whole time. Got tired of waiting for it to go on sale so I ordered an Outback RDRF with side panels. At the price you posted I was gonna jump on it anyway...

I need this battery to go on sale again. My Iron Man dual batt kit came in today and I figured out a way to mount a group 34 box attery b

Was this a nationwide thing or some type off local special? Don't see that here in ny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom