Chattanooga Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And whats wrong with that ?:rolleyes:

I know a lot of people are coming from north of Chatt, like Marion County, etc. How did the Terminal or Tremont Tavern work out for everyone? Seems U-Joint downtown worked out well once too.

Lucky's is not lucky these days and T-Bones has closed down.

I know a lot of people are coming from north of Chatt, like Marion County, etc. How did the Terminal or Tremont Tavern work out for everyone? Seems U-Joint downtown worked out well once too.

Lucky's is not lucky these days and T-Bones has closed down.
So why not have the meeting north of chattanooga? Like big river Hamilton on place or something. Good beer gets my vote. But I'm fng so my opinion is what it is

I am coming from Manchester ( down I-24) down town or Buddy's
Works.

You always have Nikki's old school diner in North Chattanooga. They have a parking lot where you can see your trucks from the tables. Just another idea. Food is good , beer is cold, easy in and out. Lots of after options close by for those that would like to continue from there. 899 Cherokee Blvd. 37405. We have vintage motorcycle meetings there, one of the only downtown places where you can find parking.

Nikki's sounds good. i havent been there in a long time. See you guys there about 7

I'm told by @radioridge that those things we used to do where we'd get together somewhere for food and beer were called "meetings." After the great times we had at GSMTR, it seems to me that it's time to start those again. I'll throw out the idea of Moe's BBQ downtown - Thursdays are $.50 wings and they have $1 Narragansett every night. It is downtown, but generally street parking is available Thursdays...and there's a pay lot right next door.

any part of town is ok with me and i can do any night other than tuesday.

Should. Unfortunately I am in Bristol, VA now so it is quite a haul. Todd Shirley got this going years ago with a bunch of PMs. Of course we are more active on FB now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom