SOLD Chattanooga/2000 LX470/122,000 miles/Ironman lift/Part time 4wd conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Well it’s back on the market. Listed it a while back but my wife decided she didn’t want to sell. Things have changed and it’s time to get rid of it. Since listing it last a few upgrades have been made. The truck is still near perfect. No dents or dings anywhere. The only place in the paint is still on the passenger side of the rear bumper where a previous owner bumped into something just enough to spider the paint. But all the paint is still there. It’s not flaking off or anything. All modifications have been done since about 95,000 miles. Happy to answer any other questions you may have and send any specific pictures you’d want. Asking $23,000 but make me an offer.

2000 Lexus LX470

123,000 miles

3rd owner

Southern owned (0 rust)

Clean title

Belt changed at 87,000 miles

Sand Dollar Pearl w/ grey interior

Ironman Lift w/ Foam Cell shocks

Slee Diff drop

CruiserOutfitters part time 4wd conversion

Rock Warrior wheels x5 (fresh media blast and powder coat)

Tinted windows all around including windshield

Kenwood head unit(nav/dvd/BT/XM/Carplay/Android)

Kenwood backup camera

Memphis Audio high end components all around

Memphis Audio 5 channel amp

Memphis Audio 6.5 Mojo sub

Morimoto LED conversions (high/low/fog)

Dirty Deeds 12 hole injectors

New

Complete interior swap. The Sand Dollar Pearl only came with tan interior. Swapped for a perfect grey interior out of another 2000 model

Doug Thorley headers (installed 5/9/2020)

315/70/17 Toyo RT tires (less than 750 miles)

D6DB0EF8-C76D-49EA-82CB-CD90BD7D39A5.jpeg

C89AB2CF-48D5-4C9C-91A9-53DCD0CDCF06.jpeg

4DE206E5-DF3E-4E4E-AF8F-10A367A9454E.jpeg

627E0A48-E83E-43F3-96D1-639AC62D6122.jpeg

9C999EAD-3706-4BA7-8EB3-2BB9223366E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Daggum that thing is sweet. I’m in Chattanooga right now on a road trip in our motorhome... my wife would kill me if I showed up at the campground with this lol. Sweet ride for sure.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission...

LOL. No joke, my wife saw it up on my browser and said “don’t you dare...” haha.

Take that lift down, get me old tires, give me original parts and ill pay you what its worth :D. You can keep the removed addons :D

I love this rig. How does it drive with this lift, tires ect?
Rides perfect. Ive has the foam cell ironman lift on other vehicles and it performs great. This is my first set of the Toyo RTs and they are outstanding. I’ve had all generations of the Toyo AT line and they do just as good as those. They balance out great, no road noise and have one of the best warrantees out there.

Could you possibly link a video with an exhaust demonstration?
Man I have no idea how to post a video. If you want to send me your number or email I’d be happy to send it to you that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom