Charlotte cars and coffee, January 4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
I know this is short notice! But @FJinTegaCay are meeting up and going to cars and coffee, if you want to brave the cold come out and join us . Meeting at 7:30 at the gas station beside discount tire on S Tryon.

Last edited:
I know this is short notice! But @fjiare meeting up and going to cars and coffee, if you want to brave the cold come out and join us . Meeting at 7:30 at the gas station beside discount tire on S Tryon.
As always...definite maybe.

Will try to make it out Eric!

They are calling for rain, we will have to play it by ear.

Now they say cloudy, so whos still in?

Let's meet up regardless. If raining let's cruise to a breakfast spot and eat. Would be good to get the cobwebs off my 40. Or cruise to a brewery later in the day. Cabin fever is setting in.

Last edited:
I have been granted access to a plasma cutter for a while tomorrow. That will take priority over C&C. I will probably have to sit this one out.

Light turn out but Eric's guy Parker is in the middle where the Lambos and other exotics would have parked - but the rain before the event kept them all away. We didn't get any pics.

Except this little Fiat

58316AAB-57A4-4FF7-9117-DF7EF02A24DF.jpeg

I had to take a picture of this Triumph. Could hardly believe they brought it out on wet roads.
View attachment 2173920
Beautiful TR3A. I used to have one of those (although mine was not in running condition). Nothing like reaching down to file your nails on the asphalt at 60 mph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom