Central Florida Body Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a trusted body shop in central florida? My wife’s 200 got side swiped in a parking lot and luckily the girl left her information. I’m thinking I’ll just go with the Toyota dealer.
I’ve had bad experiences with Auto Nation service department which is only a mile from home so I typically go to David Maus(Seminole) or Toyota of Orlando. I would probably do the same for body work.

Thanks in advance!

LBJ off 434 would be my first stop.

Do DM or TO even have in-house body shops?

Good question. I don’t know for sure if they do work in house or send it out. Planning to call them in the morning. I’ll check out LBJ also!
You have personal experience with LBJ?

Cobra collision Tampa out by seffner - ask for Shawn , he does overflow work for jaguar. That’s where I painted my 80

Anyone have a trusted body shop in central florida? My wife’s 200 got side swiped in a parking lot and luckily the girl left her information. I’m thinking I’ll just go with the Toyota dealer.
I’ve had bad experiences with Auto Nation service department which is only a mile from home so I typically go to David Maus(Seminole) or Toyota of Orlando. I would probably do the same for body work.

Thanks in advance!
Insurance Specialties in Longwood is awesome. The owner Billy is ridiculously talented. I know him because my parent's own the business next door, but my dad's 2 week old F250 got tboned in Casselberry, Billy made it look brand new. And my dad is a picky guy. He also fixed my mom's 2020 Suburban Premier with pearl paint... immaculate. I highly recommend Billy at Insurance Specialties. He is on Commerce Cir in Longwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom