Center console storage tray (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Longtime 100 owner, joining the ranks. Picked up a 2010 LX570 on Saturday. Astounded how deep the center cool box is and how useful it would be to have a tray inside for stuff. Quick scan shows everyone in the know knows about these:

51BCY%2BzBAOL._SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KCP5VK6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just a suggestion to put this in the Internal FAQ, as it seems most know about it but is monstrously useful for newbies like me.

Thanks, I just ordered it..... been looking for something like this as well!!!!

Also got this for mine. I have found it to be a nice improvement and gives more usable space.

Next time you're in Lowes or HD, pick up a cheap drawer pull. Attach it to the tray to make it easier to lift out.

I have an extra, because I ordered 2. I’ll send it for free if you want to pay postage. $10 would probably do it. I second OP though, these are great.

I have an extra, because I ordered 2. I’ll send it for free if you want to pay postage. $10 would probably do it. I second OP though, these are great.
Now you tell me :p

Found out about this tray last month thanks to these forums, it's so good and so worth it. Hard to believe this doesn't come with the truck.

Yep, it’s perfect for the center console. No more fishing for the phone and wallet in the cooler!

Love mine!

Why does my cool box stink, when it's never been used?

+1 on those trays, very useful.

Logic would dictate. But it didnt start smelling till i added the tray. It has only ever been used as storage and not on perishables...

Why does my cool box stink, when it's never been used?

+1 on those trays, very useful.

Ive found this stuff to be pretty good for odors; get it at Walmart, Advance, etc..... Spray a little and let it sit for a while, then turn your bool box ON and let it run continuously for days.
iu

Thanks for letting us know about these. Mine works perfectly and is very convenient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom