Center console cubby swap? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone done a center console cubby swap with a EU-spec car? It looks like all USDM 100 series came with front seat armrests and a narrow console, where the EU (and JDM/UK, but flipped) cars had no armrests and a wider cubby. I don't love the armrests and would love to swap them out, but have had no luck finding somewhere in EU that is parting out LCs. They can be had new from parts warehouses, but are heinously expensive.

USA:
New_Seatcovers.JPG

Rest of the world:
toyota-land-cruiser-100-4-2td-150kw-cr

There is a cooler version on non-US 100s, but not all of them had it, I think its a VX trim level and above.

Looks like there was an optional cooler for that location! That would be... *ahem* cool to have, but I really just want the bigger cubby for storage. Toyota wants like $1000 for the assembly, so I'm hoping someone in the EU has a scrapyard connection...

Looks like there was an optional cooler for that location! That would be... *ahem* cool to have, but I really just want the bigger cubby for storage. Toyota wants like $1000 for the assembly, so I'm hoping someone in the EU has a scrapyard connection...

Did you happen to put together a parts list for the conversion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom