Cell Phone Pic to Computer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How do I download the pic from my Motorola Razer V3M to my computer?
I have a micro sd card and reader and can plug it into the printer but I would like to be able to plug it into the computer and download.
I don't want to pay to have the pic sent to my email via the cell phone.

I plugged the phone into the computer via the USB cord and the computer recognized it but I either need a CD or other source to download a program.

Is there a program out there to download pic's and other info like stored phone numbers on to the computer?

Also when I take a pic it is not saved onto the sd card. I have many pic that I need to download but I have to manually pick them and save them onto the card. Is there a select all button?

Kurt,
Did you get a manual with your phone? You probably want to start there. I transfer files to and from the phone using Bluetooth.

-B-

I was going to have my boy help my with the manual tomorrow as I cann't read.

When I talked to Verizon salesperson about downloading fone to computer they said I would have to use third party software to do it the way I wanted. But they may of not liked me and were just brushing me off.....

Last edited:
Looked in the manual and it only says to send the pic over the phone (using air time).
To save to the sd, I need to save them one at a time.

Who needs a manual as I already fig'ed that part out, I want the phone to do more.

Now what about the Bluetooth, the fone is Bluetooth so I will have to see how that works as I have no idea what Blueteeth are other than a funny thing in someones ear.
That will be my boys job too.

I am thinking the easiest was to go would to down load to the PS3 and email to my self or save them to a memory stick, that is if the PS3 can save to a memory stick.

Still would most like to plug the phone to the computer and download, whats so hard about that????

Here's how I do it on my razor:

This only works if you have internet access on the phone.....

View the picture, hit the menu (center top) button, select "send in message", hit "ok", they "one time entry" and type in your email address, and send.

I could not figure out how to do it any other way..... glad I have internet access.... :D Best of Luck! :cheers:

do you have a memory card reader ($10) that you use for your photos etc that plugs into the computer via USB etc ? or even a camera or GPS that accepts the same kind of card ?

The card reader in the printer is a card reader. If your PC is connected to the printer via USB, you'll be able to copy it to your PC. That's how I do it.

I use Motorola Tools, you can buy it from your service provider or Ebay has it. It's a good setup....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom