CAZ's Inner Fender Gasket Template (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
Threads
My inner fender rubber was flapping in the breeze so I decided to do something about it.

I traced my factory ones in CAD as best I could and designed/cut some new ones.

Zip file with PDF files here. Print on letter size paper and tape together for full-sized template. CAD file also included if you want to modify for your uses.

overview.jpg

I cut a few versions out of some underlayment foam I had laying around until I got everything right. I made them a little tighter to the upper a arm than the factory pieces.

20171029_121425.jpg

I cut the final version out of a sheet of rubber I bought at the hardware store. 2' x 3' was enough to cut two.

20171029_145134.jpg

I have relocated my washer bottle, so both sides on mine are a mirror. You will have to shorten the pass side and locate a few holes if you still have the bottle under there.

I also upgraded the clips that hold them. I had to drill out the holes in the frame just a little for these clips. All of the holes are on the passenger side where the washer bottle used to reside.

Amazon Prime link

31f1vHZi-iL._SL1500_.jpg

If you use this design, let me know how it works out for you!

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Thanks for posting up your work. I just replaced my aprons and clips when I hot oiled last fall. Honestly it's pricey and who knows how long the stuff will be available. I'll have to grab some of those clips on Amazon and see how they work. I am forever in need of replacement plastic trim clips.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom