Cascade Cruisers for sale / wanted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my Method wheels and BFG KO2's!

I just replaced my wheels and tires on Beastly, so I'm giving away the original tires and wheels free to a good home. You can see them at this 'Mud posting...

So, if you're interested or know someone who is, get in contact with me via DM here on 'Mud, and we'll figure something out.

I just replaced my wheels and tires on Beastly, so I'm giving away the original tires and wheels free to a good home. You can see them at this 'Mud posting...

So, if you're interested or know someone who is, get in contact with me via DM here on 'Mud, and we'll figure something out.
I need a set of rollers, I'll take them!

DM inbound.

An original screen-printed club logo on white fabric from the '90's. Been in storage for 20 years.

Framed in wood with matte border and glass.
$50.00

CIMG2753.JPG

CIMG2754.JPG

CIMG2754a.jpg

Last edited:
If hyhype doesnt end up getting it, id love to have a piece of our clubs history and will buy it.

Selling my Method wheels and BFG KO2's!

So after moving, projects, and all the other madness, I kinda forgot that I still have these.

I know someone needs these! Please don't make me list them on Craigslist and deal with the general populace. 😁

What are these tires comparable to in inches… why did we go metric with tire size🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom