Cascade Cruisers - Club Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been working, water well work is a priority and we have limited contact with people. A campout would be fun to plan. An outing to my property would be awesome.

I'm still going into the office and working, but we have shut off all face-to-face interactions. My wife is trying to work at home with a 1 yo and a new puppy... Now you see why I'm going to the office!
I’m feeling old, 40 now with a daughter who’ll be 12 in October and son will be 9 in May... where’s the time go:flush:

y'all I have been gardening like a madman, dug out 60+ blackberry rhizomes and cleared an area of the yard, had to hire a friend's two college boys to help me haul it out— took 3 trips in their full size truck. Planting some natives and ornamentals in their place, planning to have everything in within the next couple weeks.

Also fixing some little things on the LCs like the front speakers on the 60 that had fallen into the doors, and have parts on order for the 80 to keep the water out. I may even pull the seats out of the 80 to install the new vinyl floor o_O

wife is working from home 100% now so we rearranged some furniture and made a dedicated office room. Really useful. Glad to hear you guys are doing ok so far. Hojack you're almost ready to host some campers down at the property right?

also took a drive around the next neighbourhood over (if you can call it that), saw a nice 40 and two pigs… one for sale
F4161339-9CA5-4BCD-987D-E1CAC0AF95EB.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m feeling old, 40 now with a daughter who’ll be 12 in October and son will be 9 in May... where’s the time go:flush:

Don't feel old... I will be 38 this month. My daughter will be 11 this month as well. My son was a bit of an oops. LOL

I got so bored, I cleaned the garage the week. Long overdue, and I found a bunch of missing tools, so that was nice. A campout would be awesome.

I got so bored, I cleaned the garage the week. Long overdue, and I found a bunch of missing tools, so that was nice. A campout would be awesome.
I’m headed to the Crater Lake property Friday to get the well pump and hand pump in the well so there will be water. Next up will be septic and fencing. A campout work party would be a lot of fun, plus some exploration.

Last edited:
My wife and I moved across the river to The Couv over the last ten days. Fortunately, all of our long-term possessions were allowed to ship from Arizona, so we've been unpacking. I can't stand to unpack another box of malarkey I should have left behind. But, all my tools are now here and I'm feeling better about that.

Maintenance on Spider Pig is nearly complete. Looking to plan some time off this summer to get out and meet some like minded cruiser heads, wheel a bit and camp. I am not familiar with the trail systems in Oregon outside of the Dunes, so I am looking for some seasoned veterans to get out with. I see most of the active member reside a wee bit further North, coming from Alaska it was not unheard of to drive a few hours to link up with.
94022294_3050140641718705_3475396980832731136_o.jpg

@Hojack we're down to come work on the property when you're ready to have us. I can scare up a couple others if you're open to 4Runners also :)

@Hojack we're down to come work on the property when you're ready to have us. I can scare up a couple others if you're open to 4Runners also :)
Headed to the property Friday thru the weekend. Getting the well going. I think after that camping will be ready except really want to get my septic system installed.
Maintenance on Spider Pig is nearly complete. Looking to plan some time off this summer to get out and meet some like minded cruiser heads, wheel a bit and camp. I am not familiar with the trail systems in Oregon outside of the Dunes, so I am looking for some seasoned veterans to get out with. I see most of the active member reside a wee bit further North, coming from Alaska it was not unheard of to drive a few hours to link up with.
View attachment 2281945
I’m jealous your closer to my Crater Lake property than I am...

giphy.gif

We're mostly surviving, though of course we haven't been able to really meet up lately...
How are you holding up?

Did a quick overnight in a dispersed area near Mt Hood just to go sleep outside a little. Highly recommended! Nothing special or fancy but good for the soul. I did notice how bad the paint damage was getting on my 80, wasn't someone from the group doing 'trail quality' paint jobs recently? I wouldn't mind doing it myself but don't have a suitable space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom