Cascade Cruisers - Club Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey look everybody!! I'm on the forum now!!
Where would you like me to be posting my meeting minutes?
Kay Thankssssss
Welcome to the forum.
Assuming you drive an 89 FJ62. Not sure why but this local chit chat club is like grandmas attic. Nothing much happens here like the southern Oregon club. I got on here hoping to meet other enthusiasts and have only met @boots4 Mike.
Not sure about these minutes.
Jason

Welcome to the forum.
Assuming you drive an 89 FJ62. Not sure why but this local chit chat club is like grandmas attic. Nothing much happens here like the southern Oregon club. I got on here hoping to meet other enthusiasts and have only met @boots4 Mike.
Jason

FYI, our club website went down unexpectedly last year. The club has this 'MUD Clubhouse and a Facebook page, but this just got set up pretty recently and most of us have been a little slow to adopt the new forum. If you're looking to meet up with some of the locals, try to hit up one of our club meetings, or propose a time for a meetup sometime. I'm sure you'd get some takers to get together and kick tires.

Welcome to the forum.
Jason

I do in fact not drive an 89 FJ62....
I would be a lot cooler if I did though..
I am however the club secretary for Cascade Cruisers and since our previous club forum died I was intending on posting the minutes from our last meeting here.
I drive a 99 Tacoma....
Like I said I would be cooler if I had an FJ62

Hey @AllyWally89 , just start a new thread for the minutes. Then you can just add to the thread every meeting.

@tonsofun was going to contact @woody to get a members only sub-forum, but I'm not sure if he has or not. Once we have that, we can move the minutes to that sub-forum.

@Hojack Sorry that this forum isn't super active yet. Like other members have said, it's a slow process for such a major change. The best way to meet all of us is to join us at one of our monthly Meet N Greet meetings. I will post it up for next month here, but it is also always on our FB page. There is a link to that in my signature.

Didn’t realize Cascade Cruisers was also for folks from Portland- I’d like to come to a meet & greet soon if there is one. I’m ‘unaffiliated’ TLCA.

Didn’t realize Cascade Cruisers was also for folks from Portland- I’d like to come to a meet & greet soon if there is one. I’m ‘unaffiliated’ TLCA.

We would love to have you! Our next Meet & Greet is June 20th at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but most of us get there early to get food.

We would love to have you! Our next Meet & Greet is June 20th at Buster's BBQ in Tigard. The meeting starts at 7pm, but most of us get there early to get food.
Are there any get togethers on the east side? I’d like to meet up and plan some camp trips.

I don't know of any scheduled at this time.
Is there a way to link all local MuD members here on the Cascade Cruiser area of the forum to alert on events happening. I’d like to plan some outings to get together.

Is there a way to link all local MuD members here on the Cascade Cruiser area of the forum to alert on events happening. I’d like to plan some outings to get together.

I'm sure that there is, but I'm not sure how to do it. LOL! Are you on Facebook?

I'm down in Eugene, having moved here from Arizona a couple of years ago. My HJ60 was out of action until recently (see my signature block at the bottom, and you can guess why). But now back underway (mostly), and came across Cascade Cruisers as the closest local Oregon group to connect up with, as I get everything more trail-ready again.

Hoping to make it up for your meet on June 20th to introduce myself, and share my crazy-mixed-up, soy-burnin' LC. I'll be getting off work about 5:00 in Eugene, so I might be a little after 7:00 getting to Tigard. Looking forward to it...

PS: A pic my daughter took on our trip to Moab in March, on the way up to Hurrah Pass... (we're trying to decide which color to paint it from the test colors on the door)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom