Cascade Cruisers - Club Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tonsofun

SILVER Star
Threads
This is the place for Club Chat, Small event planning, and for members to stay in touch.

Congratulations Jerry and Sarah!

More time your on MUD the more often you find it’s bigger than just the 60s forum. I see this is the spot for locals in the PNW. Been on my diesel swap and since mid January and starting my SOA conversion here in the coming weeks. Any locals around here who have done this and can give advise and possible help? Jason

Hi Jason! Mike (@boots4) has a 60 with a 4BT and SOA on tons. He is a wealth of information and is pretty close to you. You can check out his very detailed build thread in the Hardcore section. Clint (@Dirtgypsy) did an Isuzu diesel swap in a 60, SOA on toyota axles, but he isn't around hear much anymore. I'm not sure if there is a build thread on here or not. Anyway, those would be the people that I would reach out to if I were you.

Hi Jason! Mike (@boots4) has a 60 with a 4BT and SOA on tons. He is a wealth of information and is pretty close to you. You can check out his very detailed build thread in the Hardcore section. Clint (@Dirtgypsy) did an Isuzu diesel swap in a 60, SOA on toyota axles, but he isn't around hear much anymore. I'm not sure if there is a build thread on here or not. Anyway, those would be the people that I would reach out to if I were you.
I’ve been in contact with Mike and he’s been by in March to see the 4BT swap.

More time your on MUD the more often you find it’s bigger than just the 60s forum. I see this is the spot for locals in the PNW. Been on my diesel swap and since mid January and starting my SOA conversion here in the coming weeks. Any locals around here who have done this and can give advise and possible help? Jason

I am still around, stupid busy, and I just dont post up anymore. What exactly are you having an issue with?

Clint

I am still around, stupid busy, and I just dont post up anymore. What exactly are you having an issue with?

Clint
Never done a SOA and need some help. I’ll know more as I get closer.

The 60 SOA with @boots4 is coming along nicely. Thought I’d post the progress.
571466EB-F734-4B1F-81DA-0FFEF47E9B75.jpeg

9785A389-3DEB-44D9-85F2-4BFFD4FC181D.jpeg

8218FA1D-64A2-40E3-92AB-732B39A2A50E.jpeg

10C6C757-3796-4ADD-8AF8-418B3BF8657B.jpeg

2768F935-ADCB-4729-A0DE-A9CA91A04C06.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom