Carpet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota sells it. I didn't check for every year and color, runs about $800 on a list price of nearly $1200. This is only the front portion, the rear has it's own part # and is about $450.

5851060E13B2 (year and color dependent)

5851060E13B2_1.jpg

Learn something new everyday

Reviving this thread...

How difficult is it to replace the carpet? My 09 LC is in dire need of new tan carpet. I'm assuming I need to remove all the seats, console, and trim pieces along the side. I guess it's a day or two of work.

If you have a cool box, you have to discharge your AC, or have it blow in your face when you disconnect that line, which I did. Otherwise, getting the second row double bench out is the hardest part. Did mine 2 years ago, and absolutely awesome difference. Go with the 2013+ so you get the updated mat clips as the rest of it fits the same. Mine was a 2010 and I put 2013-15 in. Slightly lighter color, but I don’t care

If you have a cool box, you have to discharge your AC, or have it blow in your face when you disconnect that line, which I did. Otherwise, getting the second row double bench out is the hardest part. Did mine 2 years ago, and absolutely awesome difference. Go with the 2013+ so you get the updated mat clips as the rest of it fits the same. Mine was a 2010 and I put 2013-15 in. Slightly lighter color, but I don’t care
Excellent advice! Thanks so much!

Alternately see what a really good detail shop can do with it. Some of those guys are wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom