Caroline Wheeling Jan. 3 2015 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Well who is in for some winter wheeling? We will run some trails west of Caroline. Depending on conditions and those interested maybe do some winter camping as well. With either wheeling the next day or some ice fishing. Meet at the GTI gas station in Caroline for at 10am or before. We will be leaving for the trails at 10:15am.

All little things just finding the time and freeing the garage...
Motor mounts is the big one. Garage is full of trim for renos...
Locker still isnt in either.

Get r'done Eric, or just ride along with some one from Edmonton.

It looks like we will be around, looking forward to heading out in that area. Never been out there before

Sounds like we will have a decent group attending. Hope my near stock Tacoma is up to the task. On the plus side we don't have the mountain of snow we had last year.

John, I will bring my tire chains, that way we won't need them. If I leave them at home, we will need them!

Ha ha chains are key. I wish I had my 33" set of chains but I sold those and have a set for 37s... Damn ha ha.

Definitely won't get my rig rolling. Wont be getting home till the 22-23, currently in Ohio, with a possible 4 day detour to Texas on Thursday...Nothing like running 'er tight!

You back in the saddle John?

Yeah, had a bit of a lapse for personal reasons but now I'm back and there will be lots of pretty cool adventures and stories. Only rocking a twin Tacoma to my last one on 33s. But am collecting the rest of the parts for the v8 swap, one tons and 40s. But for now I'm rocking the tiny truck. Didn't stop me in the past though ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom