Carolina Relic Run 2021 (1 Viewer)

Should ONSC hold the 2021 Carolina Relic Run in the Spring?

• Yes, definitely! Finally a wheeling event!

• Yes, but following all practical COVID restrictions at the time.

• No, not at all. Too risky!

• I won't be attending regardless... :(

• Maybe, depending on how the numbers look and vaccine rollout.

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have we decided on a date? Maybe I've missed a post somewhere?

In for it.. But will have to bring my "other" truck (but a relic the same).. hopefully getting the 200 back soon from my wife, to start its transformation process.
Oh and some event dates are getting locked in now - May 6-9 is the CROC LR event (camp at riverbend, big creek & GOD properties) side note.. the CROC event is open to everyone and is not marque exclusive.

Not sure about the other events but there are a few that are already scheduled (Chris C would know)

Last edited:
In for it.. But will have to bring my "other" truck (but a relic the same).. hopefully getting the 200 back soon from my wife, to start its transformation process.
Oh and some event dates are getting locked in now - May 6-9 is the CROC LR event (camp at riverbend, big creek & GOD properties) side note.. the CROC event is open to everyone and is not marque exclusive.

Not sure about the other events but there are a few that are already scheduled (Chris C would know)
I got CROC in my calendar, guiding and getting you unstuck.:rofl:

hahaha. :) I'll stick a Toyota Badge on it and be fine :) should I be up front to winch out the Defunder?
the Defunder will be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom