SOLD Carlsbad Cal, 2004 LX470 144K *PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
This 2004 Lexus LX 470 is finished in Black Onyx over a Classic Tan leather interior, and power is provided by a 4.7-liter V8 linked with a five-speed automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case. The truck is equipped with an Adjustable Height Control suspension, having the height sensors replaced and fluid changed in preparation for the sale. Equipment includes new BF Goodrich All Terrains T/A KO2s 275 65/18 added to the Lexus in August of 2020. A PX6 Android head unit was also added in July of 2020 it is fitted with OEM Land cruiser side Registers in grey. Numerous service records are included and a clean Carfax. The car was first sold by Westside Lexus of Huston, Texas, and resided in Texas and California before its acquisition by the current owner in 2018. It now has 143k miles. This LX470 is offered in California on behalf of its current owner. $20,375 PRICE DROP $18,500... Enjoy
IMG_3644.jpeg

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3804.jpeg

Last edited:
Lots more pictures on request. Picked up a 200 sires LX570. No rush to sell. Thanks for looking. I've always operated the truck like I was going to keep it forever. No expense was spared. Two projects I didn't get to are, the sunroof which is not getting power and the center diff lock which again is not getting power. Previous owner has a laser jammer installed (I believe) and trailer brake. Those are untested. AWESOME TRUCK! 30 minutes from San Diego 1.5 hours from LAX.
CDCD659F-971B-48B7-BA17-87827DC09E10_1_201_a.jpeg

Fly out and drive it ! she's ready. Vegas is 4 hrs, Zion 4 hours, Vail 6 hours, thats how I got the silver LX back to cali. If your serious we can discuss, PM.

Wish I could! Think my wife would take the kids if I took another cross country trip this year 😄

clean rig! GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom