For Sale Carb insulators f engine 68 thru 74? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Good shape, getting hard to find, $50 each includes shipping
AEA6A48A-AAE0-4AF4-99B7-049375E1F37E.jpeg
CF522938-1F3F-4E07-BFF2-D1020566FBEF.jpeg

PM sent

Those are 69 only Brian. Taller than the others, designed to boost the height of the squat 69 2bbl that had the integrated fuel bowl/throttle plates.

Thanks for the reply, Have a 1968 40, has a weber on it now, would like to get a carb for that year but definitely hard to find. Have a new 2 barrel japanese made aftermarket I was think of putting on it but may just rebuild the weber and keep searching for something close to original. Was thinking I could possibly use the spacer with the new 2 barrel but not sure it would work. Totally undecided I guess. Again thanks for the response.

Thanks for the reply, Have a 1968 40, has a weber on it now, would like to get a carb for that year but definitely hard to find. Have a new 2 barrel japanese made aftermarket I was think of putting on it but may just rebuild the weber and keep searching for something close to original. Was thinking I could possibly use the spacer with the new 2 barrel but not sure it would work. Totally undecided I guess. Again thanks for the response.

Since you’re not going to buy Whitey’s insulator I’ll just throw it out there that I have a complete setup for a ‘68 if you want to call me at the shop to follow up. No PMs please.

Thanks. I can give you a call tomorrow? Or is Monday better?

Answering machine is on 24/7. It’s rare that I answer the phone in real time: too much going on in a one-man show. Leave a ‘best time’ to call back and I’ll do what I can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom