Car Shows and Events Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Phil, please make a sticky.

There are always lots of events going on; let's post them up here in this thread for easy reference!

2020 Cars and Crafts to support Vanguard Secondary Grad Class of 2020.

This is a great show and supports grad events. I've registered for this show.

From the show sponsors:
Good afternoon!

We are sending out an email invitation to you and your vehicle, to our Cars and Crafts event. This years event is taking place on May 9, 2020. We are hoping the weather will be the same beautiful sun shine like last year! We hope you are able to come out this year and have some fun, eat good food and enjoy the day!

I have attached the registration form if you would to fill it out and send back or I have attached a google doc if you prefer to use that. The $10 entry fee to be payed the day of Cars and Crafts please.

Feel free to share the sign-up information with others friends and car groups. We have tried to email all the club around Langley and the Fraser Valley, but I am sure we missed a few.

We do have space for some bigger attraction vehicles, if anyone has any contacts! Please let us know!

If you would like to pre-register your vehicle, I have attached the google doc, and then a printable version to bring the day of if that is easier. If you have any questions, please email Megan at mdunstall@sd35.bc.ca or Carsandcrafts@gmail.com

We truly appreciate any support.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Graduates of 2019
Vanguard Secondary School

604-856-9192

Attachments

• cars and crafts poster 2020.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 319
  • Car registration 2020.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 298
1583603412039.jpeg

Cool 😎 I know last year a guy in Victoria posted all these pics of a Toyota Car Show and
I asked him why he didn’t post it BEFORE it happened! Very good idea.

Cool 😎 I know last year a guy in Victoria posted all these pics of a Toyota Car Show and
I asked him why he didn’t post it BEFORE it happened! Very good idea.

There is an All Japanese Car show in August, I missed it last year but it's a good turnout (>200 vehicles)

There is an All Japanese Car show in August, I missed it last year but it's a good turnout (>200 vehicles)
Yup, organized by a couple guys from the 510 club for many years now...if I see it I will post up here.

Well, Covid sure shot this to pieces, didn't it?

Anyhew, got a call from the City today that they are not renting any park facilities out until further notice so our Cruiser Days booking is cancelled for June 20.

They do not want to see groups larger than 20 gathering at parks.

So we'll reschedule Cruiser Days when we can; likely the end of September.

Stay safe and healthy everyone! :beer:

From my e-mail; I've registered for this event. The Crystal Gala is a well established Breast Cancer Research Fundraising Charity

"Less than two weeks until the "Wings and Wheels Charity Drive Through Show" in support of the Crystal Gala Foundation.

Register your special vehicle now to be part of this very unique and unusual show in these very unique and unusual times.

Feel free to share this with anyone else you feel might be interested. It promises to be a fantastic “drive through” show. Featuring 120,000 square feet of vintage buses, tractors, 9-1-1 vehicles, military vehicles, B.C. Truck Museum vehicles, B.C. Farm Museum vehicles, some of the best collector, antique, hot rod and exotic cars from private collections in British Columbia as well as vintage airplanes from across the region, the Wings and Wheels show is slated for August 15th and 16th (Load in is Friday, August 14th. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.) at the Fraser Valley TRADEX promises to be a fantastic family experience as well as a critical fundraiser for one of BC’s most respected charitable organizations, the “Crystal Gala Foundation”.

60+ trophies to be awarded. Judging by world class judge and Hagerty`s "Global Brand Ambassador” Nigel Matthews.

Attached is the “eventbrite” registration form, very simple process. Click on the link, click the green register tab, click checkout, choose either PayPal or credit card option, fill out your phone number, name, address and vehicle information and shirt size, then place order. Please note the registration fee is $20.00 with a $2.23 eventbrite service charge. Don`t forget your shirt size when you register. Oh yah… every vehicle registered will receive a pass to the show.

Wings and Wheels, In support of the Crystal Gala

If this process doesn’t work for you, call 360 Fabrication @ 604-859-3608, a staff member will do your registration over the phone with you, or drop in at 360 Fabrication (31450 Peardonville Rd, Abbotsford) Or… call me @ 604-240-9610 and I`ll gladly help you.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve Williams
Ambassador
360 Fabrication INC.
31450 Peardonville Road
Abbotsford, BC
V2T 6L1
604-381-2800 (H)
604-240-9610 (C)

Looks like a great show(ing)!

Love the 40's. Didn't that 2wd hilux make an appearance at Cruiser Days at your place?

Love the 40's. Didn't that 2wd hilux make an appearance at Cruiser Days at your place?
Yes he is my son’s good friend, and the big Merc drove home under its own power this time #winning

If it ever dries out & warms up we could do a backyard thing here again... :beer:

IKAMPER STORE Grand Opening in Seattle area? this weekend.

Reminder
We’re sure you haven’t forgotten, but we’re adding ourselves to the top of your inbox just in case.

The Grand Opening of iKamper Seattle is in 48 hours!

March 11th, 2023

10 AM - 2 PM Pacific

6205 S 231st St, Kent, WA 98032

I'm planning to go to Old Car Sunday in the Park in Mission this Father's Day Sunday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom